cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of xml files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am using BPM which collects IDOC and based on field(ZID) it groups diff idocs and generate them as xmls.

Now we have a requirement like for the entire day all the xml files with same ID should be grouped as a single xml file..

i dont think its a good option to increase the timeout to one day as it is the BPM.. And cant manage the partner profiles collect idocs option as we dont have idea on number of idocs to be triggered for one day..

Can you tell me any other alternative solution for this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabha,

You can simply use xml port at sender side for collecting idoc and schedule RSEOUT00 once a day. It would generate only one xml file. Use file CC at XI to pick the file. For details, pls check /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm .

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep this BPM intact and collect xml file into temp folder, write another BPM to collect all xml file into one based on ID (correlation) and then transmit single file to your original destination, use sender communication channel of second BPM once in a day to collect file for entire day.

In summary:

1. Idoc->PI->File (multiple xml)

2. (multiple xml file) File-> (once in day)->PI->File (collated xml file per id)

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav will try this and get back to you

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule your communication channel from RWB. Go to communication channel monitoring->In right hand corner you will find a option (Availability Planning or something) -> Inside that you can schedule your CC.

You particular ID's, you can define co-relation in between.

Regards

Aashish Sinha