Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users v/s company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need little hint on how to get the list of users and access to the company code for particular t codes.

I followed the process like..

Get the list of users assigned to these t codes(from SUIM) then pulling roles from where they are getting access to those t codes seprately(from SUIM). and roles v/s CC from AGR_1251.

at last using vlookup between users v/s roles and roles v/s CC.

Please let me know if my approach is right.

Thank You.

Mukesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for actual cc values you'll also be wanting to check AGR_1252

9 REPLIES 9

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using SQVI tcode you can write your query. The Quick Viewer ( SQVI ) can be used to generate simple report without any programming.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

you can download two reports and do a vlookup or use SQVI to join tables and run report..

Thanks,

Prasant

Edited by: Prasant Ku Paichha on Mar 24, 2011 8:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for actual cc values you'll also be wanting to check AGR_1252

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and roles v/s CC from AGR_1251

As Alex already mention...it should be AGR_1252. Now if org level maintained manually then that's a issue.

regards,

Arpan Paik

0 Kudos

Go back to the basic.....

Using SE16 and AGR_1251 find out what roles have the Authority Object: F_BKPF_BUK.

This will give you all roles which are based on Company Code. (Obviously you need to eliminate the SAP models)

Once you have this list of Z-roles or Y-roles, you can take the list of roles and go to AGR_USERS and paste in the list which will give you a list of all users who have Company Code access.

You can also take this list of roles and re-run through AGR_1251 and ask to see the tcodes attached to these roles. It's a bit of work as not all tcodes will be used for Company Codes.

0 Kudos

thx for your inputs,i have got a confusion,there are different CC objects for every FI area..

For e.g. for bank Authorization for Company Codes is F_BNKA_BUK,Payment Advice Authorization for Company Codes F_AVIK_BUK.

You have mentioned company code about accounting document.

Apart from this what i see common is the field value "company code" (BUKRS) which is common for all CC objects belonging to all FI areas.

Please help me on which option is going to pull accurate report.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if it is that difficult to find the users based on company code level for the required transactions.

I suggest to do a search in SUIM -- > users by complex selection criteria

In Section " Selection by Field name" enter Field Name as BUKRS and Value should be the required company code.

Since you want to find for particular tcodes as well, in section "Selection by values" enter the authorization object as S_TCODE, for field Transaction Code enter the desired transaction.

I usually pull the list like so, and it just works fine for me.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response....

But i need report linked like Users A >> CC1,CC2 and CC3.

Finally i am going to do this...

1. Extract roles against those t codes.AGR_T codes

2. Extract users against those roles AGR_USERS(from 1)

and

3. Extract CC assigned to those roles.AGR_1252(from 1)

At last, club report 2 and report 3.

Thanks to all. Your thoughts are still welcome.

Rgds,

Mukesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Maybe - maybe not...

AGR_TCODES tables gives transactions on the menu (not called or added manually in auth tab).

I'd prefer SUIM anyway (if it actually ran) but try AGR_1251 field TCD (object S_TCODE) and then import the results to Access DB to find matched query on AGR_1252 *BUK (after AGR_USERS). Loads of ways to do this especially as already hinted if $BUKRS is maintained at object level- personal preferences and experimenting.

Cheers

David

As you already noticed watch for lots of BUK objects but these are just (mainly?) FI related - are you considering MM (plant) related too?

Edited by: David Berry on Apr 6, 2011 11:00 PM