Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with deletion of document delivery picking two step process

ronald_molleda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m working on two step picking process, i created a group in that i added two outbound delivery documents. After, completing the colletive TO, but partially.Then i created and confirmed the TO for one of then outbound delivery, leaving pending a outbound delivery by the creation of OT. Later, i try to delete the outbound delivery document pending for TO creation in the group, but display a message and it says:

"Change cannot be made due to status of reference number TRK 2000000115

Message no. VL826"

I need delete the outbound delivery document, and leave this document available for inclusion in an upcoming group, for further processing.

I appreciate the help you can offer me with this problem.

Regards,

Ronald Molleda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried LT0G to put the stock from the delivery back in to stores and then the LT45?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use LT45 to remove the delivery from the group and then you should be able to delete the delivery as long as there are no TO's and it is not packed

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

ronald_molleda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your post Frenchy.

I try remove the outbound delivery from the group using LT45 transaction, and the system show the message:

"Ref. documents cannot be deleted due to the group status

Message no. L5084

Diagnosis

The status of the group does not allow the deletion of a reference document.

Procedure

Check the status of the reference number"

In this case, was created and confirmed the TO of the first stage, but final confirmation will be credited the same with the partial quantities, that because not all merchandise be dispatched as there is no available space for the remainder on the shipment vehicle.

Is necessary to remove the outbound delivery from the group, so that it can be available to be included in a new group for a future picking and shipment process.

I appreciate the help they can offer about

Regards,

Ronald Molleda