cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU: PWB PDF letter is not clubbing in one PDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have requirement like 'everyday batch job(FPCOPARA) will run for correspondence PDF letter and will produce consolidated PDF file per correspondence letter type.

For e.g: If there are 10 different Occpuant letters then after executing the batch job, one PDF will be create which will contain 10 pages.

Our functionality is working as expected but it is creating different PDFs under same Spool no. When we checked in SP01, it looks 1 PDF having multiple pages but system is creating one spool with 10 different (Documents) PDF files by considering above example.

For e.g: It is showing in SP01, spool no xxxx. having 10 pages but after opening the PDF it shows 1 of 10 documents and each documents show only one page. PDF should say Page 1 of 10.

I thought it is related to Printer so I had discussion with our Basis team but it seems the issue is related to FPCOPARA or PWB form (EFRM) setting. Somewhere we have say to batch job that, consider these all documents as single PDF. But still there is no success yet.

I can send detail analysis if required.

Quick help is appreciable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is Adobe PDF forms you use to create the spool with the PDF parts.

There is a solution if you print via SAPPDFPRNT(see SAP note #1444342). You must use the latest SAPPDFPRNT and the latest SAPGUI 7.20 patch(patch level 5). After installing the patches you must define a printer with port FILE on your desktop. If you print the spool request on that printer via frontend printing SAPPDFPRINT sticks the bunch of PDF together to a single PDF and stores it at a location of choice.

Regards,

Aidan