cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code for Req Dlv date and Delivey Creation Date for sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

I want to know the standard tcode to find "Requested Delivery date" and "Delivery creation date" for a particular sales document .

thanks in adv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai

If you want a report of sales order wise - Requested delivery date and Actual delivery creation date

As a functional member, Create a SQVI report by joining the Sales order and Delivery order table

LIPS-VGBEL = VBAP-VBELN

By this, you can prepare a ALV report with sales document and other dates in the selection screen and in the report sales order and Delivery order related details can be listed.

Then ask your system administrator to create a T code for the SQVI program and provide the T code authorization for the required users.

Any development please update.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you take a look at e.g. transaction VL06O?

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

For request delivery date, you can go to va03 then go to item details, go to tab of schedule line, go to shipping tab, then you will see delivery date which means "request delivery data".

For Delivery creation date, please go to vl03n, you will see document data which means "delivery creation date", hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know some one standard t code where i can get "req delv date " and "Delv creation date " both in output list .

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this data as suggested by Allen.

Second way you can find this data is by using tables VBAK and LIKP. By use of table you can see data related to multiple orders and deliveries.

I think there is no t code which will show directly show you this details.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is NO specific T-code to get both the Reqstd del date and Delivery Creation date.

They can only be retrieved as suggested by Allen and Satish.

What is the exact requirement? Do you want these fields in a custom report? If so ask your ABAP consultant to get these fields from VBAK and LIKP tables.

Thanks

Madhu