cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS - Update analysis

0 Kudos

Dear,

we use the transaction MCSI (S630) for analysis of sales, but the user found a difference.

I don't have much knowledge about the process LIS and I would like to know if there is a tool to inform me, what billings documents updated this structure.

I found the day that the difference exist, and this day I have 5 billing documents, but I don't know with one is not update the structure, bacause the quantities are equal to many documents.

Thanks in advanced for your help

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can simulate the update for each billing document: The IMG menu path is:

PRO-Logistics - General-Logistics Information System (LIS) - Updating - Updating Control - Update Check - Simulate Update

0 Kudos

I checked this transaction and all the billing documents of the day with difference are updated.

I need some information that will show me all that Billings upgraded to MCSi that day.

Is there any table that is registered in the system besides the tables structure S630/S650/S....

In the system in that day I have the following:

1. sales with 260 UN

2. sales with 260 UN

3. return with 20 UN, but this return was canceled

4. return with 20 UN

5. return with 20 UN

So, I have 520 UN billed and 40 UN return.

In the analysis for material (SIVD) ou for customer I have:

- qty billed = 520 UN

- qty return = 20- UN

what appears is that one of return not updated the structures.

I did the same process in the quality invironment (5 process above) and the analys is OK, with 520 Un billed and 40- UN return.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The LIS structures summarise transaction data. No detailed log is kept.

Your next step is do load the the billing documents into a temporay version of your infostructures to see if the values load properly.

Ultimately, you will need to delete and reload a set of data using the LIS copy management and OLIx transactions. This is a laborious and time consuming process.

Try to narrow down the slection of data for 'repair' - and test the process very carefully in your QA environment.

0 Kudos

How I can do load the billing documents into a temporary version?

I'm sorry for my douts, but I dont know LIS very well!

if you have any documentation on this process and if you can send me, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for you help.