cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail adapter and MessageTransformBean module configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use module configuration in Receiver Mail adapter. Below is my configuration. (We are using SAP PI 7.11)

Parameter/General tab:

Message Protocol : XIPAYLOAD

Use Mail package option is selected.

Content Encoding = none

Module tab:

Processing Sequnce:

AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean : XSLT

sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.mail.app/XIMailAdapterBean : mail

Module Configuration:

XSLT Transform.Class com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.XSLTConversion

XSLT Conversion.XSLTFileName /tmp/GL_POST_RESPONSE_EMAIL.xsl

XSL works outside of PI . However, when i test with a message, I am seeing following errors in Runtime workbench:

Please let me know what could be wrong in the above configuration

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Information Transform: using Transform.Class: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.XSLTConversion

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Error Transform: Transformer Conversion1.0.0610 Error initializing XSLT Mode:; caused by javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile stylesheet

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Information Transform: transforming the payload ...

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Error Transform: failed to execute the transformation: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Error converting Message; nested exception caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.transform.Templates.newTransformer() of an object loaded from local variable templates

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Error converting Message; nested exception caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.transform.Templates.newTransformer() of an object loaded from local variable 'templates'

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: Error converting Message

23.03.2011 15:24:39 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection Mail_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Error converting Message; nested exception caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.transform.Templates.newTransformer() of an object loaded from local variable 'templates'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue has been resolved. There was some minor issue in the XSL. The XSL Stylus studio was not reporting this as an error. However PI's XSL engine was reporting that error. This error message was not showing up in runtime workbench. However, when i looked at the default trace, there were few more errors. After fixing the XSL, I am able to received the email

Thanks

-Pradeep