cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages are reaching PI wthout any configuration in PI from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 7.11. Its a fresh system so as of now there is no interfaces. Just a two days back only we have established the RFC connections ECC to PI and PI to ECC. After these configuration we have transported one interface File to Proxy scenario. Strangly some of the messages are comming from ECC to PI and its failed because of no receiver found. Other than File to Proxy we dont have any scenario in PI. Please find the below message details.

Service : BS_SAP_XXX_200

Interface Namespace : http://sap.com/xi/APPL">QueryCodeList<>;

Payload :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <n0:QueryCodeListRequest xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/BASIS" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ECC:/1SAI/TASC66A5D70F4DF6172EFE5:701:2009/02/10">

- <CodeDataType>

<Name>BusinessTransactionDocumentTypeCode</Name>

<NamespaceURI>http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SE/Global</NamespaceURI>

</CodeDataType>

<LanguageCode>en</LanguageCode>

</n0:QueryCodeListRequest

This is a syschronous scenario that to this interface is running at specified at on everyday.

Can you pls let me know what might be the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Puru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am using PI 7.11. Its a fresh system so as of now there is no interfaces.

Of course there are interfaces. SAP delivers interfaces in standard PI content. Also ECC has inbound and outbound ABAP proxies in standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume this scenario is not the one you transported for File to proxy.

This is Generic Value help Service which is triggered because of some event configuration on ECC or some report calling outbound proxy with default runtime (PI runtime is default). Of course this will fail in PI because you haven't configured it in PI.

Check following: SWF_BAM for events on ECC.

Check if any report is creating SalesOrder, PurchaseOrder etc at that particular time.

Issue is on ECC side not on PI side.

Regards,

Gourav

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puru,

Just creating the RFC connections would not result in messages in PI.

There must be some program/ RFC/ IDOC that is sending that data.

Check the transactions WE02 (If there are any idocs being sent to the PI POrt)

or check transaction SXMB_MONI in your ECC system to see any messages.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i checked in WE02 , i dont see any idocs sending to XI Port but in ECC Moni i am able to view the same messages which is failed. After seing the messages only i mentiones its a synchronous scenario becasue i see request and responce message tags in both the MONIs.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puru,

Can you check if the receiver interface is set up as a synchronous scenario in your file to proxy scenario?

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its Asynchonours Ravi.

Thanks & Regards,

Puru

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>After these configuration we have transported one interface File to Proxy scenario.

Check the QOS in File channel. It shoud not be BE(Best Effort).

If this is not the issue, problem can be in ECC proxy code where it might be triggering one more interface asynchronously

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

There is no correlation between these messages. That synch call is running at night 11:30 daily so i think there might be some background job is running.

Regards,

Puru

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check Sender File channel configuration if it is pointing to your ECC system and folder? If it is pointing to some folder in SAP PI, then can you check for any background job which is pushing data from ECC to that PI folder.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> This is a syschronous scenario

How you concluded that this is synchronous? As you haven't configured anything in PI, most probably, it should be an abap proxy communication. Check at ECC side if they have any job running around the same time which produces this message.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava