cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS07 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario, we want to block some quantity for some specific sales order, now we have blocked some quants using LS07 for stock removal, still when we are making sales delivery, system is allowing that material / quant.

Secondly, when we block any material quant for putaway, still system is allowing fresh material to putaway in that bin.

can you confirm, what to do.

Regards

ishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ishu

I think we have already discusse this, Do you have two threads for this?

Ishu

I have just found a delivery in our system that had not been picked and contained 2 pieces of material XXX

We have 1000 pieces of this material located in one bin in the system

I went to LS07 and applied the removal block for the Material and then went to the delivery and tried to create a TO to pick it and got the message

Material is blocked for stock removal

It does work so I am not sure why yours doesn't

Frenchy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to LS02N and block the BIN for put-away by applying flag. As a result of this, system will never allow the bin for put-away.

You can unblock the bin using LS02N and remove the flag.

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Milind for the answer, but what is the use of LS07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LS07 is used for purely WM point of view - to block unblock quants for putaway/stock removal.

You cannot use this functionality to block certain stocks for the sales orders.

I am sure SAP must have some other process like resrvation for blocking some stocks for Sales orders at Inventory Management level.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, I mean to say, when I blocked some quants for stock removal, using LS07, But when I am making sales delivery, system is picking the same quants, but since, we have blocked the quants system should not allow that quant for picking.

Please suggest,

Ishu