SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a central control/log table for all mass activities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in IS-U and IS-T we have several different mass activites (e.g. the dunning run), where every run has a specific LAUFD (date) and LAUFI (ID). Does anyone of you know whether these details are saved into a central control or logging table? In other words, if I hit F4 for a list of historic runs, are these red directly from the according business process table, or from such a central mass activity table?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Matthias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kathy_rubens
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SLG_ISU can be used to view log files of mass activity jobs.

Regards,

Kathy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Matthias:

Table RFDT has the data but is not easily queried. I would recommend using tcode EMMA to view info about all runs.

regards,

bill.

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Matthias

I run a daily query against table FKKDIPOTMP to check for incomplete intervals in mass processing.

Regards

Astrid

0 Kudos

Hi Astrid,

thanks, but it seems this table does not help in my case -- or can I somehow link to the history of mass activity runs shown in the F4 help?

Cheers!

0 Kudos

The PROGID field in FKKDIPOTMP is a concatenation of the 4 digit mass processing type ie BILL for Bill Generation (EA38), the date and the ID of each mass run. INTNR is the interval number for each block of work, and INTLO/INTHI give you the starting and ending number range of the object being processed by that interval.

What else are you looking for?

0 Kudos

ahh, didn't know about the PROGID field format

kathy_rubens
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SLG_ISU can be used to view log files of mass activity jobs.

Regards,

Kathy

0 Kudos

Thanks, but I am still searching for an easy way to remove (old) entries from the list of past mass activity runs.

cheers!

0 Kudos

So - Matthias - you should have asked that in the beginning. It would have been easier if you had given the right details.

Within a mass activity, choose Program Run > Deactivate old runs.

Also, programs RFKK_MASS_ACT_PARAMETER_HIDE and RFKK_MASS_ACT_PARAMETER_DELETE can be used.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

You're right William, sorry for not asking my question clearly in the first place.

I will check out what you have replied to me ...

Cheers