cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loop not working correctly in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed a smart form wherein, the import params of form is a table (multiple records).The design of the form is, the first 10 lines is populated with a static text followed by the import table and follwed by a conclusion text. in simple words the design is, in the header a static text (hard coded text) will be populated in the main body an internal table will be populated and in the footer a static text (hard coded text) will be populated.Initially I have created three seperate windows for header, main body and footer, this was working fine for few records (import table) sometimes it happened the records were very huge and table entries over lapped the footer text. How to handle this kind issue? Can we increase the page size dynamically?? and also as per the user requirement the output of the form should have a provision to download the form on thier desktop in word format. Can some one help me in building this functionality.

Thanks and Regards,

Srini...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Double click on footer node from your main window, and go to conditions tab. Over there select the option only after end of main window.

I hope this will help you in resolving the issue.

BR,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

When I double click on the footer I could see only one tab i.e output options. How to set footer to after end of main window.

Now I changed the design little bit. In the main window I am calling the text follwed by table.surprisingly the records are displayed multiple times. If the import table has 2 records the output is shown as 4 and also how to allow the user to dwonload the smart form output to his/her desktop.

Thanks and Regards,

Srini...

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa

Dont create separate window for the footer, create your footer text in the Footer tab of your main window table. there you will get the option in the conditions tab to print your footer only at the end of main window.

regards

guneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

As above mentioned, when you click on footer node, you can see print time box. Over there choose "at end of table".

If this doesnt resolve your issue, than create a separate window to display your footer data. Over there you can double click on your footer window and can find the options which I explained earlier.

Hope this time you will be able to resolve your issue.

BR,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

The over lapping records on to the text is fixed I have created a footer text and everything is looking good. Now one more major issue is found this smartform is called from a driver program.The user wants to download the output of the smartform,on the output screen there is no provision to download. I have checked the navigation system->list->save->localfile is disabled.So I tried the other option Goto->Listdisplay , here I have the option to download but the Logo is disappearing. I am not able to understand why the logo is getting disappeared when I click on list display.?? Any other option to download the output with logo?

Thanks and Regards,

Srini..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Srinivas,

There is no provision to download the form in word format, but if you want to still download the form in real means open smartforms --> Utilities(M) --> download form.

this will download the whole program wahtever you hvae chnge made in this. Make the back copy of form and after edition in form make down load again this form and than find out the differnce. May be this will be helpful. And also if yr loop is not working with smartform. Do write the similar code in yr driver program for the loop this will definetely helpful.

Regards,

Akg

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 25, 2011 10:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The issue is not with downloading the smart form its about downloading the output of the smart form. I am able to download the output of the form in list display but the logo is getting disappeared. My question is,why the logo getting disappeared when I click on list display?? Any ideas??

Thanks and Regards,

Srini..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

May be the dynamic delarable part of the smartforms for the logo option has been empty because your logo has not been saved in SAP memory. OR may be the dimension which has been declared by you is not same for the logo that you want to display on form. You can again make your logo with code SM30.

Regards,

Akg

Edited by: akg.amit on Mar 25, 2011 12:49 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set your footer to only output at the end of the MAIN window processing (conditions tab). Your table entries should not overlap, i.e., the windows should not collide. MAIN window processing should carry over to the next page if necessary.