Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form to Adobe form migration Log errors

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I tried to migrate a smartform to adobe form, but I encountered issues in the created migration log.

I am new to Adobe forms, I'm hoping that you could help me correct these issues...

Below are the errors encoutnered:

ERROR1:

- "Field SFSY-PAGE is unknown. it is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined in the DATA statement.

(this looks like a declaration problem, I checked the left pane (system fields) SFSY is declared, this is being used instead of SFPSY because I am using smartforms compatible interface.

ERROR2:

- "TLINE" is not an internal table "OCCURS n" specification is missing.

(I also checked TLINE declarations, everything is declared by the system during convertion.. not sure where to put the proper declaration to address this issue)

ERROR3:

-"VBDPR" is neither specified under "TABLES" nor is it defined as an internal table.

(This one is coded in the smartform exactly same with the migrated adobe form. Another data declaration issue, how can this be done in adobe forms?)

ERROR4:

-Field ITEMS5-POSEX has a conversion routine (see SAP Note 796755) --> I will check this note and let you know

All syntax errors are under the context tab, inside the node source code was generated after the convertion and created the tab program lines.

ERROR1: Code

v_finalpage = v_counterpage + sfsy-page 

ERROR2: Code

*     Read the sales orders text
PERFORM read_salestxt TABLES tline
USING 'Y032'
v_text
'VBBK'. 

ERROR3: Code

LOOP AT vbdpr WHERE....

I explained the issue the best way I can, hope this is enough to give you the idea..please provide feedback on this.

Rgds,

Jeffbroodwar

Edited by: Jeffbroodwar on Mar 23, 2011 2:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just incase others encounter this (new to migration) please see the answers below:

ERROR1: SFSY - in my code, this was used to create the form pages. in ADOBE forms, we can use the ready objects inside

the layout designer (just drag and drop page n of m just look for it in the objects palette.

ERRORS2 to 3: Tables, I used type table as reference (create in SE11) and declared it in my interface as reference for my tables that have errors (change ref --> LIKE to TYPE then replace the table used in smartform with the newly created type table.

ERROR4: Just see sapnote. just change the data type to avoid errors in calculation.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Jeffbroodwar

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone here has Adobe forms knowledge? points will be given