Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with selected users and profiles with selected condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,,

I have a requirement where there are around 600 users for which i need to find the roles/profiles which contain a particluar condition type. for these users...

Is there any table which can let me know this ..

I am using SUIM but its very time consuming to keep on searching for individual condition type / step nos.Download to excel etc...

Thanks for your help

4 REPLIES 4

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may try join table USR04, USR10 & USR12.... I didn't check that. But theoretically it should work.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S K

Please could you provide the exact requirements so that we have all the information needed to assist rather than the hypothetical situation?

Cheers

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

As already mentioned, i need to find the roles roles / profiles for around 600 users from which they are getting access to pricing procedure/step no ( eg: ZQSERV/405 ) . This is not just one but there are many other pricing procedure / step nos..

Presntly i am doing it thru SUIM -

getting a list of all the profiles of the users which have access to that PP/step --- download to excel . Then change the PP/step , download excel and so on .....

Hence if there is any table level information or any easy way out where i can put all the PP/Step nos for all these 600 users..

Thanks

0 Kudos

It's still a manual process but you could do something like

1. Get a list of roles with the conditions, extract and collate the conditions for each role e.g.

Role 1|Cond1 Cond2 Cond3 etc

Role 2|Cond1 Cond 3 Cond 12 etc

2. You can then get an extract of AGR_USERS and lookup against the role name and return the conditions for the users.

It's a quick and dirty way of doing it but you would get quite a quick understanding of what was assigned to them.