Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation planning

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to configure "Transportation Planning" in my system for presentation purpose. Can you please guide me with the confugurations ? This will include everything relevant to Transportation planning such as Shipment cost, forwarding agent, handling unit etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Randhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

Please go through the below link contains building blocks for Transportation Management. On right hand side choose business process procedure, scenario overview and process flow.

http://help.sap.com/bp_wholesalev1600/Wholesale_US/HTML/Scenarios/G82_Scen_EN_US.htm

Ugamesh.

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ugameshk and Sathees,

Thanks for your reply. I think this document should help. Right now my system is down, when its up and running I will try these steps.In case I face problem I will get back to you.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Randhir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randhir

Setup the basic configuration for transportation in the path IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Transportation and try creating shipment orders using VT01N. With this skeleton in place, you can refine further for the demo requirements.

SAP Easy Access --> Logistics --> Sales and Distribution --> Shipping and Transportation --> Shipment

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan