cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Split for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

We are having a problem for our picking TOs for Delivery.

We have activated the Removal user exit for the corresponding storage type in order to increase the TO quantity (customer requirement). Also we have activated the WM quantity into Delivery quantity option in customizing.

The process is ok as far as the Requirement from the delivery is greater than the stock in the bin selected by the strategy. The problem comes when the requirement is less than the stock in the bin, let me put an example:

I have 100 pce of stock in one bin (that is the bin selected for thes trategy to pick from)

My delivery requirement is 90 PCE

When debugging, the TO is going to be created for 100 PCE as requested by our customer but after that user exit the TO is created with 2 items:

1 for the 90 PCE of the delivery requirement against the bin

2 for the remaining 10 PCE that we "forced" in our TO against the same bin.

It is not the case that we want to pick all the stock in the bin, the requirement from our customer is to pick full boxes but they are not SU identified indivivually so we have a calculation in our User exit for the stock to be removed for each case which works fine. The splitting is done by standard process.

Is there any way that we can merge these 2 items together? Any ideas on how to avoid this split?

Thanks in advance and regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.