cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Date based on GI and POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a situation when packed and bulk products can be delivered to the same customers. However, for deliveries with packed products an Invoice Date should be based on Goods Issue, but for the bulk products to the same customer i'ts should be based on Proof of Delivery (POD).

My questions are:

1) What can be the best solution to to do it, as looks like I can not use POD indicator activated at Customer Master Data for such customers?

2) Is there any standard routine which checks for POD flag in copy requirements between delivery and invoicing?

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

Andrei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrei,

POD process requires:

- Ship-to party relevant for POD: KNVV-PODKZ = [x]

- Delivery item relevant for POD: V_TVLP_POD-PODKZ

So you could use different item categories to fulfill the requirement.

The standard copy requirement routine 003 011 check POD status at header level VBUK-PDSTK.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivano,

Thank you very much for rapid reply. I appreciate it.

Just could you be so kind to explain how i can use item category determination in a proper way during delivery processing for bulk and packed materials if both materials have the same item category group and are processed with the same delivery document type? What is required to be done to have 2 different delivery item categories distinguished automatically during delivery processing?

Thank you in advance.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the item category of items created in the delivery depends on settings in transaction 0184.

Best regards,

Ivano.