SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entries in Define conversion group and external function module setting.

Former Member

Hi all,

After active bussiness function SAP Oil & Gas, my system have a problem in SPRO.

SPRO --> IMG --> Industry solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) --> HPM --> QCI configuration --> Define conversion group and external function module setting.

Problem appear: Has no entries in there!

Please, help me! Thank you so much!

Tks & best regards,

DatHT

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dat,

There are few entries normally delivered by SAP and which are good for a regular implementation. It is possible that those are not copied over from the reference client. Second option is to check the BC set (if) available for this activity and pull those in. Check the SAP reference client first, most likely that has entries which you can copy over to your regular client.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh Joshi,

Thanks for your reply! I try to active all BC set Switch and my system is now OKie! Thank you so so much!

Thanks and best regards,

DatHT

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have the same issue , i dont find any conversion group created in our system .When I try to create new Conversion Group Iam getting the error as "Dimension heating value(molar) not found in table T006D". Even though I maintained HVLMOL Dimension in CUNI iam receiving this error . Please help me .

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have the same issue , i dont find any conversion group created in our system .When I try to create new Conversion Group Iam getting the error as "Dimension heating value(molar) not found in table T006D". Even though I maintained HVLMOL Dimension in CUNI iam receiving this error . Please help me .