cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point is not defined for this transacton

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

While creating Sales Order, I have got this error - Shipping point is not defined for this transacton.

I have maintained Shipping Condition Determination in OVL2 for the combination of Shipping Condition, Loading Group and Plant. Still, I am getting the same error.

and also I have assigned Shipping Point to Plant.

Pls someone can advice me.

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue fixed now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have done intial trouble shooting, if system finds the below combination, Shipping Point will be determined.

Combination of Shipping Point Determination=

Loading Group - (1-Material Master Record)

Shipping COnditions (1- Sales doc type , 2- Customer Master Data - Sold to Party)

Delivering Plant - (1-Customer Material Info record , 2- Customer Master Record & 3-material master record)

If you have done Copy of existing Shipping Point & renamed it. Then all the shippig Point determination Combinations will be copied.

If not, then you need to maintain manually in Shipping point determination customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan :

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic shipping functions -> Shipping point and Goos receiving point determination -> Assign Shipping Points.In that determine the storage location, loading group, plant, proposed shipping point and manual shipping point.

Hope this will help you.Please check.

With Regards,

Priyadharshini.

Edited by: Priyadharshini Shanmugasundaram on Mar 23, 2011 11:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following things

1. Shipping condition maintain in Sold to party of ur customer master,

2. Loading group should be maitained for perticular Sales area and plant in Material Master for Sales: General/Plant Data.

3. Plant should be available in sales order.