cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner type PE for sales employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new Partner function and assigned PE partner type to it and done all assignments to creates sales employee. while i am creating sales employee with VD01with external no 200 but in partner functions tab in sales area, system is not automatically taking external no. Asking to key in PE(personnel no) instead. Can anybody help me to create sales employee so that i can use him for rebates.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Sales employee,

IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data -> Business Partner -> Use Sales Employee without HR.

Create Employee with PA30 transaction code. Allow PE partner function in your partner determination procedure of sales document header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deeraj,

Thanks for your reply, but PE partner function has partner type AU(contanct person). While creating sales order system is not accepting sales employee no which was created with PA30. i want sales employee should get commission on his customers sales order. I have been searching for this setting and posing questions in this form. Unfortunately i couldnot get proper answers. Can you tell me the configuration steps in detail.

rEGARDS