Check if two IWDNodes have the same content
I have a model node that is populated with a set of node elements when the associated RFC is executed. The node has only one attribute of type String.
I'd like to:
1. Store in a temporary variable the content of the node
2. Execute the RFC
3. Compare the previous content of the node with the current content of the node to see if it is exactly the same
I want to define equality between two nodes as:
1. The nodes have the same number of node elements
2. The attribute value of the i-th node element of first node is the same of the i-th node element of the second node
So what I'd like to know is:
1) How can I make a temporary copy of the contents of one model IWDNode without creating an ad-hoc structure in the context?
2) For the comparison, does the equal() method called on IWDNode works or instead do I have to check the single node elements one-by-one?