Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Check based on palletization according to SUT 1 and SUT 2

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if there any options or setting to make the Capacity Check based on palletization according to SUT 1 and SUT 2.

None of the below capacity checks are solving our purpose.

the check 2. does capcity check accord to SUT 1 only ,but we need to perform the check according to SUT 1 and SUT 2.

No capacity check

1 Check according to maximum weight

2 Check based on palletization accord. to SUT 1

3 Check based on maximum quantity per bin in storage type

4 Usage check based on material

5 Usage check based on SUT

6 Usage check based on material plus SUT

Regards,

Ravindran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You set up the Block Structure for your BULK storage type based on SUT1 and SUT2. Depending on the first SUT Type(SUT1 or SUT2) that you putaway into the Bin, systems checks capacity based on Block structure for SUT1 or SUT2 . Also capacity check method should be '2'.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod.

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

We need the system should do Capacity Check based on palletization according to both SUT 1 and SUT 2.

I know which ever SUT is maintained in the first row, it will be considered. But we need both the SUT1 & SUT2 should be considered for capacity check.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Hope check method 5.Usage check based on SUT may address your issue.

Further you have to define the capacity limit in the bin master aswell as in OMM1 for the respective SUT.

cheers

Prasanna

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your input.

We dont want to define capacity check for bins as well in OMM1, because any empty bin can be used to store any material.

Example: Material A - Can be stored in Bin A - Say max capacity is 50 EA ---SUT1

Material B - Can be stored in Bin A - Say max capacity is 75 EA ---SUT1

Material C - Can be stored in Bin A - Say max capacity is 100 EA --SUT1

We have not assigned bin # in the material master also, hence any empty bin can be used to store any material.

Since each material varies in size & weight,hence we dont want to define the capacity in the material master.

And based on the materials, the capacity varies for the same SUT1 ,so we cannot define it in OMM1 also.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I'm confused of your replies;

from the reply for me : i understand that you r having capacities varies as per material for a single SUT.

Matl A in SUT1 50 EA;;;

Matl B in SUT1 75 EA;;;

Matl C in SUT1 100 EA;;;

It means u r having variations in the basis of material wise. in this case you can fix the bin size based on the occupancy of the SUT1.THis can be achieved with Cap. chk method 2. ( based on 1st palletization da in Matl master.)

But the reply to vinoth makes my confusion that you are in need for 2 SUTs.

could you able to detail ur requiremnt more precisely so that we cud try to find any possibilities.