cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date specifications IT0041

Former Member
0 Kudos

When doing a personnel actions(Separated) - for chile employee under the Date specifications infotype i could see a customised date type Benefit start date...... the problem i would want that to be replaced with Benefit Term date..... any help how to go about this.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your reference I am giving a dynamic action ...as per your requirement make necessary correction in following dynamic action

p p0001-molga='40'

p p0000-massn='SE'

I COP,0041,,,(P0001-BEGDA),(P0001-BEGDA)/D

W P0041-DAR01='VS'

W P0041-DAT01=P0001-BEGDA

Regards,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lata.. I will tweak this down here in dynamic actions and post you if everything is fine.

Appreciate all your help on this.

RG

Former Member
0 Kudos

First create a date type with Benefit Term Date in V_T548Y Table.

In V_T588Z configure dynamic action

Default u201CBenefit Term Dateu2019 date type in same field no. where you have defaulted u201CBenefit Start Dateu201D date type.

This will replace Benefit Start Date with Benefit Term Date.

Regards,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lata - checked that one as well... I dont see they are maintained for a specific country.

I can see - 0041 - 06-49-P -P0041-DAR01-'VS'/X

0041 - 06-49-P -P0041-DAR02-'VS'/X

The question is here - I have a separated employee whose date specification should inculde Benefit term date instead of Benefit start date....??

let me knwo if this makes sense.. appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The feature DATAR is used to determine default date types whenever IT0041 (Date Specifications) is maintained. For example, you want date types 01(Benefit start date) and 02(Benefit term date ) to default when IT0041 is created for US employees. You would then use the feature and build decision tree like DATAR>MOLGA>10>01-02.

The config. path is SPRO>Personnel Management>Personnel Administration>Evaluation Basis>Date Specifications>Determine default date specification.

Like that way create one more date type in that table T548Y, and give the return values. While creating 0041IT , by default you can get the both date types.((Benefit start date, benefit term date ).

Regards,

Devi.

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You Could change the text of date type as follow:

IMG>Personnel Management>Personnel Administration>Evaluation Basis>Date Specifications>Define date type

Or

T-Code: SM30 and give Table/view name V_T548Y click on maintain.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Date types are maintained however i would want to see if a person has a Benefit term date on his records ideally when i am doing a separate action it should get defaulted in IT0041...which is not happening.

hope this makes sense...

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use dynamic action for that. Instead of dynamic action you cal also use BADI or EXIT.

Badi Name --> HRPAD00INFTY(

Exit Name -->PBAS0001

Regards,

Sandip