cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot created with CRTD PASG status always

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue where inspection lot is always created with CRT PASG status. This is for a material for which inspection is done during production (Inspection Origin 03). Following are the set ups done:

1.Material Master QM view maintained with IN-PROCESS INSPECTION type (Both Inspec with Mat Spec and task List selected).Please take note that , i had also tested by UNselecting Inspec with Mat Spec indicator.

2.Master recipe maintained with usage 5 ( Goods receipt) as inspection type configuration has 5 as Task List usage (only 1 recipe maintained)

3.Inspection plan created with usage 5 (Only 1 inspection plan maintained with correct date and lot size & status). Inspection point & sample drawng procdure maintined in inspection plan

4.MIC in inspection plan assigned to sampling procedure with inspection point in it

5.Material specifications too maintained

Even after maintaining all these parameters, the inspection lot is always created with CRTD status. I need to go into QA02 each and every time to select TASK LIST/SPEC button and save in order change the status to REL. Is there a way to automatically create inspection lot with REL status???

Kindly help to advise on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Faizul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is allowing and releasing lot manually means, there is no problem in calculating samples.

Still you verify following once:

1] Quality Data at Master Recipe (Inspection Point, Sample Drawing Procedure) etc.

2] Sample Qty in each MIC in respective operation

3] Manaully calculate Total Sample Qty and check whether it is not exceeding lot qty (though it will not create any difference)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Inprocess inspection status in master recipe should be 4 and Usage should be 1 also there is no need of creating inspection plan explicitly if you are doing inprocess inspection.Just go to operation over view screen selct phase and then go to Inspection characteristics Icon at bottom of screen which will allow you to assign inspection characteritiscs.Once done make sure you have 03 insp type selected in Material master and create Process order , now you should able to get Insp lot with 03 series having status REL.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked "Automatic Selection" in inspection type 03 in QM view.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the info. I cant see any automatic selection for this inspection type in concern.

Faizul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh I am sorry there is "Automatic assignment " indicator for 03

but

2.Master recipe maintained with usage 5 ( Goods receipt) as inspection type configuration has 5 as Task List usage (only 1 recipe maintained)

3.Inspection plan created with usage 5 (Only 1 inspection plan maintained with correct date and lot size & status). Inspection point & sample drawng procdure maintined in inspection plan

You have created Inspection plant & Master recipe both whereas Master receipe can only suffice your purpose.

check creating new inspection lot & removing Inspection plan ( may be with deletion indicator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran and Sujit,

I tried both your suggestions but still ended up with CRTD PASG status. Still, the task list was not automatically selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried keeping only Master recipe ?? ........do not use task list

It has to work.