Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material PR item addition as when material is released , not activity

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an activity,I have atachhed 4 material to it .As when I release the activity , PR is generated for all 4 items.What my requirement is, that I can attach 4 material for the activity but should be able to generage PR of 3 , and can generate PR of 4th when necessity arises.This is my client requirement.

Can u elaborate all process , step by step with configurations.

Regards

Edited by: astosh on Mar 23, 2011 6:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

On OPUU Res.purc.req.(Reservation Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition) select option one(never).

when you raise PR through project, there on PR this field would be never. although u relese Network/ACTIVITY PRs will not be generated.

As and when required change it to immediate & save, PR will generate @ that time.

hope this is clear.

Reg,

Sam l.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sham, Your helpful guidance resolve my query

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you attach the material to a different activity when you want to raise the PR for that material only when the necessity arises? As per standard SAP if your settings are such that PR will be generated once the activity is released the PR will be created for all the material components attached to the activity. Go through SAP Help to understand the concept of PR creation from projects.

Also remember this is not a training institute wherein people will elaborate processes and give you detailed steps with configurations. This is a forum where issues are solved. For training get yourself enrolled to an institute.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Also remember this is not a training institute wherein people will elaborate processes and give you detailed steps with configurations. This is a forum where issues are solved. For training get yourself enrolled to an institute.

I think this in not a professional manner, Peoples resolved ther query by knowing the steps.If this queries can be resolved by going to training institute then alll people would have emerged as experts.

If forum updators are helping promptly and resolving the query then please maintain your on dignity also.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul ,

Kindly understand the query before posting this kind of solution and suggestion

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wouldn't want to comment more on this and would only say that there are less chances of you getting a proper response if you ask for step by step details with configurations. I don't think anyone here has that much time to jot down the steps with configuration. Hope you atleast understand this.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I understand this but it hardly takes 3-4 lines.SAP is more about concepts.Once professional like us get the hints, we do rest of work on our own.U may check my queries in Forum, How simply I have resolved queries by hints.And other Forum readers also get benefited through this.

Edited by: astosh on Mar 23, 2011 7:45 AM