Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with VKM3 Transaction

sachin_yadav3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have some query for VKM3 transaction.

As per my understanding VKM3 is used to released the credit for the customer and it removes the credit block.

But my function is saying that the VKM3 is also responsible for performing the ATP check and if there is ATP block then it should remove that block from VKM3.

Currently in out system from VKM3 we are able to release the credit and the credit block for sales order but it is not perfroming the ATP check so in turn the ATP block at header level is not removed.

My user is saying the this is SAP std functionality to remove the credit block and then do the ATP check from VKM3.

But I am not sure about this.

Request you to help me on the same,

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Yadav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes..this is standard. BUT you can also change this behavior.

This is why it happens:

There is a routine assigned in the ATP and TOR config that says that whenever an order goes on a credit hold, the confirmed quantity in schedule line is set back to zero. Hence, when you now release the credit hold in VKM3, the system does and ATP again and tries to confirm the schedule line as per the current stock situation. Hence, you see that the major ATP dates get changed.

in most cases, a sales order blocked for credit will not confirm delivery quantities. when you release the order an availability check will automatically be done (that is, if you have made the IMG config for the check, and material master has the availability check settings). when you go back to the released order, you will see that the quantities will have been confirmed.

Regards,

Satish.