cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Import Server after error in import file

Former Member
0 Kudos

We setup Import Server and it processed a few files. then we tested what happens when there is an error. it logged a file to LOG folder. but would not start picking up new files we dropped in the READY folder. We removed the file with an error but still nothing; we fixed the error and put the file back and still nothing; we stopped and restarted the server, reposititory and import server but still nothing. Any ideas how we "reset" import server so it will start to process files again ? thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

I have faced the similar problem; have done some turn around to make things work, it may not be permanent solution. I have cleared the folders LOG,EXCEPTION(StructuralX), STATUS by copying the files to someother location for future reference and it worked.

Please feel free to revert to me for further clarifications.

thanks

Alexander

Note:Please mark the helpful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we created a new port and dropped the files in the READY folder for this port; it worked fine; then the "original" port also started working; no idea what actually fixed it, but it magically started working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey not a gud solution, but did you try to restart the machine n then startt the import server.??

-Paola