cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax statement item missing for tax code S0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a billing document that I'm trying to release to accounting in VF02. However, I keep getting the error:

Tax statement item missing for tax code S0

I have looked on the forums but havn't been able to solve my problem. I've tried OB40 as someone suggested and added tax code S0 to the account key: WMS, but it still isn't working.

This is the first time it is happening, so I compared it to other billing documents that were able to be released and noticed that the pricing condition CXTJ was showing up for the billing document that couldn't be released, and for those that could be released, there was no CXTJ.

Could this be the difference? And how would I fix it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Could this be the difference?

I dont think so and in fact, I am surprised, it should have been vice versa.

First compare what tax code is flowing in the billing documents that were released with the one which is not released. This you can do from condition tab of billing document.

Next go to analysis screen and compare the tax condition type what message system was popping up. From that you can easily identify what is missing.

You can also have a look at this thread

[Re: Tax statement item missing for tax code 2Z|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I compared the conditions of two billing documents (one that could be released to accounting, and one that couldn't be) and noticed a difference in the region field in customer masterdata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

Go to transaction FTXP enter country then go in to your tax code maintainance then you click on G/L account maintanace you check there whether you have assigned the G/L account or not,If not do the G/L account assignment.