Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR dumping MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In one of our BW production system, 2 instance of hourly job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is dumping MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING.

I have already checked this thread :

But I am unable to find out the reason and also i do not find any Moni Key in abap dump. Please suggest.

PART OF ABAP DUMP :

40 SEGMT = SEGMT.

41 * exceptions

42 * others = 1.

44 EXPORT TS TO MEMORY ID 'RSORAT2M'.

45 EXPORT TD110 TO MEMORY ID 'RSORAT4M'.

>>>>> EXPORT SEGMT TO MEMORY ID 'RSORAT6M'.

48 * INCLUDE rsorat0b. T.S. 11/96

49 * INCLUDE rsorat0m. T.S. 11/96

50 * INCLUDE rsorat0f. T.S. 11/96

51 *INCLUDE RSORAT2F.

thanks

ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your memory parameter settings & also check if you have scheduled the report( Table TCOLL) as mention in sap notes for your sap release. Sometime it happens that some additional report are scheduled which are not required any more.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are running out of sap paging. Please check for parameter rdisp/PG_MAXFS.

You may want to look at following note.

Note 133909 - Maximum value for PG_MAXFS, PG_SHM, ROLL_MAXFS, ROLL_SHM

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Of-Course MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING is a memory dump and it can be avoided if i increage paging sizes. We have smaller value for this parameter and I am not convinced if it is required now to increase it. This was working nicely sometime back.

So, When we say we have abap statement EXPORT which is causing MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING. But the same abap statement was working fine sometime back and we did not had this problem. So i assume if there is something like large number of history records as per SAP Note 713211 is troubling us.

Now, i want to findout what is causing so much of memory requirement & page files.

We also get similar dumo when we manually try to perform DB Checks & update histories with transaction DB02OLD. This is the same this what Collector Job also doing and dumping.

Any new suggestion please..

thanks

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you ST22 dump. Generally this error occurs when there is no available extended memory. Can you increase the extended memory and give it a try.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Is the the job failing at any particular time of the day or it fails always. Could you paste ST22 ABAP Dump.

Thank

Deepak R Patil