cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Old purchase orders and templates display incorrect attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM 5.5, the user creates a shopping cart via shop=>old purchase orders and templates. In the account assignment tab, the drop down list of cost centre attributes (CNT) differs from the list maintained for the user in the org structure (PPOSA_BBP) and they do not appear as inherited values. We have been unable to establish the source of the available list or the cause of the problem. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes 5.5.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think cost center / ship to address copy was not happening like srm 4.0 OLD PO templates

sp check with sap SRM-EBP-SHP

AND REQUEST FOR CORRECTION NOTE.

MUTHU

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

what is your service pack in SRM 5.5 ?

i am still searching and send you when i get it.

i think old po tepmplates has lot of issues .. this could be one.

while copying i thing it ignores delivery address / cost center .. i think this was fixed by sap by some correction note. i keep searching not able to get them. lemme try too..

SAP Note 1516372 - Delivery address from an old SC is not

copied to a new SC.

Note Language: English Version: 2 Validity: Valid Since 08.10.2010

Summary

Symptom

You goto Shop and try to copy or create Shopping Cart from an old Shopping

Cart. the new Shopping Cart, sometimes do not copy the ship to address from

the old shopping cart ot the new shopping cart.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When those old SC/PO and templates were created by the same user, he/she should have the account assignment type listed in his/her PPOSA_BBP attribute. Then the same user's attributes must have changed later, i.e. some account assignment category might have been removed, when he/she created the new SC with reference to the old SC or template. Is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jay. We are not aware that any changes have been made to the user attributes in PPOSA_BBP, however, I tested this by creating a new shopping cart just now and the correct CNT attributes were available in the drop down list. When I selected the same shopping cart a few minutes later from old purchase orders and templates, the problem occurred and the wrong set of KNT attributes were available in the drop down list. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's an interesting observation and thanks for sharing the experience. I haven't been able to find any relevant notes on this. But I think it is more effective for you to create an OSS message for SAP at this point.

Just an additional note on the behavior on my SRM 7 system - what you described didn't happen to us. The template and the SC should have the same list of account assignment categories defined in user attribute KNT.

Edited by: Jay Yang on Mar 30, 2011 10:35 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think cost center / ship to address dont copy properly in the old PO templates . let me check any notes are available..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - did you find anything on this?