cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product check in SRM when returning from puch out catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM server 5.0 and I am trying to establish a punch out catalog with a vendor. In the customizing in 'Define external webservices' I have set up the necessary information and indicated that for this catalog the product should not be checked. So I have enabled the flag 'Do not check product'.I did not choose a logical system.

Once in the punch out catalog I choose a product and order the item. back in SRM I get the following error: Incomplete items in catalog only complete items were transferred. In the logfile the error is logical system not maintained so I enter a logical system.

Then the following errors occur:

Product data could not be intepreted

product xx does not exist in plant xx or is flagged for deletion.

We have swictched on 'Do not check product' but it seems it's still checking.

Anybody any idea ?

Thanks as ever!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette,

The 'Do not check product' customizing only indicates that the product should not be checked in the SRM_SERVER, if the do not check product flag is checked, the product is checked in connected ERP systems for existance/validity. (This is why you received also the error related to logical system, as it wanted a logsys to check the product) This is why you are getting the error you see.

So, your choices here are either (a) Maintain the product in SRM for checking, (b) Pass only description and not MATNR (c) Ensure the product is valid in the connected logical system if the Do not check product is selected in customizing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jason