cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying PO item no from qutoe to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to copy the PO item no in the order status tab of the line item to the order.

How is it possible?

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

You need to change the include FV45C102 (assuming you have copied standard order and the copy controls). ABAP team should be able to make changes to this routine and achieve your requirement.

In VTAA, after choosing the Source and Target order type and choosing the right Quatation item, check the routine for 'Bus.data/item compl.' and it will be what has been mentioned above.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satesh,

Thanks for your help, i will use the include u mentioned.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTAA, select your quotation type and sale order type and execute. There you can see a field "Copy item number".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This field will not be copied automatically. The reason for this is

1. Send teh Quotation to the customer

2. Customer reviews the Quotation and confirms the order and then releases the Purchase order

3. Create sales order for this PO.

Hence the PO Number maintained in the Quotation is not copied automtically into the Sales order.

You can copy this using the Copy control routine at item level/header level. In the copy control routine, you can pass the PO value in to the sales order.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case what happens a quote is created with reference to a PO and at the item level in the order data tab, the PO item no is there. this has to be copied to the order when the quote is referenced.

Which data transfer rountine or copying requirement should i modify in the copy control at item in VTAA?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to modify the routine for copying the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is which routine out of the standard one should be modified such that this requriement is met?

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

VTAA, select your item category at item level and there you see "Copying requirements for transferring business data",

there your wirtie your logic to copy from Qt to OR