cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted SD Delivery Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a given SD Sales Order, is there a way to tell if a Delivery document was ever created for it and then subsequently deleted?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to see from sale order. But you can see what are all the deliveries deleted and by whom, via TCode AUT10

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have access to that t-code. I can request it however. Before I do, does that report tell me for what order the delivery document was for?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
does that report tell me for what order the delivery document was for?

Unfortunately the answer is NO. You have to develop a zee report for this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey sorry, thats not report, you can develop Z report if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have a problem creating a Z report... but in what tables is this information kept? I know I can create a Z table and record it going forward. However I need to know historically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, past data will not get. the report will only save the date when deleting delivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once a delivery is deleted, it will not store in any table. Hence, you need to apply an exit in such a way that whenever, VL09 is executed, in the background, system should store the delivery number along with field VGBEL.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way to find deleted numbers with sales order,

you can achive by writing code to store in Ztable when delivery is deleted,

MV50AFZ1 - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

In Z table add fileds called user id/sales order no/Delivery no/material/qyty ect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess that would work going forward. I am interested in what has happened in the past.