cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001 for changing PO data

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have in some situations the need to change the delivery date (EKET_EINDT) of a purchase order in the CIF interface, and have been looking at exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001 to do this.

However the exit is not documented particularly good, and we are struggleing to find which fields to change. Do anyone have some detailed documentation of this exit, or do someone have an idea of what we want to do, can be done in this exit? Are there alternative exits we could look at or perhaps a BadI?

Thanks for any input.

Regards

B. Jakobsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check the exact date field in Debugger because there are couple of date fields in the given User Exit.I would suggest to use the CIF user exit in ECC CIFPUR01-Enhancement for Transferring Customer-Specific PO Fields in which you can restrict the functionality on basis of CIFOBJTYPE = 2(Purchase Order).

In the field TMSTMP, check what value is coming in User Exit and if it is the correct one then you can change it here.

If further information required please let me know.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your input. I did take a look at the field REQ_TSTAMP in the structure LT_CIFPLUTAB and if i change the date here i basically get the result in APO that i want. I am though a little in doubt of how the value in this field is filled. My purchase order has a delivery date of 12.04.2011 and a GR-processing time of 1 day.

In the user-exit the field is filled with 20110411220000. 20110411 looks like the date, but what is the 220000?

Rgdrs

B. Jakobsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Field contains the timestamp(YYYYMMDDHHMMSS) for the delivery date.you are correct in 20110411220000, 20110411(YYYYMMDD) is the date and 220000(HHMMSS) is the time.First you have to convert this timestamp into timezone or simply change the date and then convert it so that it will get reflected in APO as 12.04.2011 not 11.04.2011.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

This has really helped us on the right way.

Rgdrs

B. Jakobsen

Answers (0)