cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter insp lot based on info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have some materials / vendors which are direct online , for which we are doing only ud and not result recording.

we have maintained D.O.L. in block reason of Q info records for direct online vendors / materials.

now i want filter D.O.L. materials / vendors in qa32 , so that i can do only ud.

regards,

rakesh patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't filter QA32 by the info records. You could get close however by using a combination of the status and short term characteristics.

You should create a selection profile based on the system status of the inspection lot. Because you aren't doing results recording, the status combinations on these lots should be very different then the one with inspection characteristics. For instance they should not have the status CCTD. They probably won't have PSAG.

You can also include some other fields in a screen variant like short term characteristics should be 0.

I think ideally though, you assign these vendors to their own inspection plan. Then you can set the QA32 screen to select by a specific inspection plan. Since there would be no characteristics in the plan, all you plant/material/vendor combinations can be assigned to it. It is an extra step that has to be done when you create the Q-info record status but it would probably be the easiest solution.

FF

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

problem solved

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I would suggest to customize a separate inspection type for this requirement.

1. Say Z01. Remove the compulsion for inspection with task list or material specification while customizing this type.

2. Assign this inspection type to inspection lot origin 01.

3. In material master assign inspection type Z01 to all your DOL materials.

4. Execute QA32 only for Z01.

5. Later if you want to start inspection activities for these materials, remove Z01 and assign 01 inspection type in material master or use preferred inspection type option also if both are assigned.

Try this if works for you.

Best Regards.

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

no u can't filter it through info record.

i would like to suggest some ways by which u can identify these lots.

1. use qm material authorisation group field as dol - don't use any restriction but u can find this field in qa32

2. by any user exit if u can add short test in inspection lot as dol from info record then that can also be used for sorting