cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs from WBS Elements to AuC´s duplicated after settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After settling WBS elements (including networks below the WBS elements), the actual costs in CJI3 appear as a negative amount in the project accounts items, but appears as a positive amount in the GL accounts.

The problem is that the project accounts are now in zero, while the AuC´s accounts are correct. Is this correct functionality? For reporting reasons, I wouldn´t thought so.

Also, in CJI3, the amount in the GL accounts is statistical (11) while the amount in the project accounts is real (4), which I think its wrong (having statistical values after settlement - they should be real).

This is also duplicating the actual costs in one of our Z reports, as it considers value type 11 and 4.

I was thinking of reversing the settlement and settle it again (as I have done tests and I cannot replicate the problem), but the periods are already closed.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in CJI3 you are seeing both debit and credit entries thats why it is zero. please check some hierarchy report and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But is it a correct functionality that the real costs from project accounts are settled into AuC´s accounts as a statistical value (value type 11)?