Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recover a deleted network with activity and material components

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one serious isue. In production server user created network 4000791, activity and assigned material components and generated PR from PS through CJ20N. But status was CRTD user not released it.

After that user releassed the PR, created the PO and done some down payments also.

Now issue is, that network 4000791 is deleted and user is trying to mark delition flag to material componenet in PO system is giving error message " Order 4000791 does not exist".

please advise the remedy how to do it ? Is it there any way to do it or if network with activity and materials assigned need to be restored how to do the same ?

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP replied that is there is no way to recover deleted network.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you can retrive the Network ( I think you can't) but on CJ20n Settings>options->Display deleted objects...does it bring the Network back in the Project structure?

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

No they are not coming. But how system allows to delete the network with its associateed activities and material components evem though follow on documents are present agasinst them. there is no any alternative to bring them back in place ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To me there is only one option. Reverse the down payment and check if the PO account assigment can be changed. The account assigmenent catagory can only be changed if the configuration of acct assgt. category supports it. (SPRO-MM-purchasing- PO- account assgt.- maintain acct assgt cat.)

To avoid this in future, make use of user statuses.

Regards

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

I am not changing the a/c assignment category. I want to restore the deleted network to allow user mark deletion indicator in his PO.

As per standard SAP when network is in released state system doesn't allow to delete it. but if in CRTD state it is allowing.

I want the alternative to restore the deleted network. activity, and material components back in the same place.

regards,

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the Network 4000791 appearing in database tables ( AUFK)? If not then I don't think you'll be able to revoke it.So its better to explore the option through changing the PO rather than trying to look for the deleted network.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the PO system is not allowing to delete the line item giving error message " order does not exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, How about chnaging the account assignment to something dummy in the PO ( like a dummy netwrok) and then delete the PO item.

Also, does the network number exits in the tables?

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

PO is created with reference to the PR so there is no question of chaning the a/c asognment to DUMMY network.

My question is how to recover the deleted network with activity and material components ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As far as i am aware i don't think it is possible to recover the deleted network with material components. If nothing works out try raising an OSS message to SAP.

Regards,

Gokul

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I raised a call TO SAP. I posted mesage here to check if somebody also faced same issue and how they encountered it ?

My question is if against the network alredy some follow on documents like PR and PO are present then why system is allowing to delete it ?

I know that in status REL system dont allow to delete but if it is in CRTD them it is allowing it.

regards,

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I raised a call To SAP.

the network alredy some follow on documents like PR and PO are present then why system is allowing to delete it ?

we are also like to know the reason , please post SAP's reply in the thread..!

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know that in status REL system dont allow to delete but if it is in CRTD them it is allowing it.

Make use of User Status to avoid such issues in future. Good luck.