Did you mean: 

Error at the time of Sales Pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My WBS is :

Level 1 PS.001

Level 2 PS.001.1 & PS.001.2

I am doing unit costing through CJ40 where i select wbse PS.001.1(supply of materials) and plan the cost for different materials going to be used in the project. Similarly i select PS.001.2 ( Erection work) and do the cost planning for services. Now i create an inquiry where i assign the top level wbse i.e PS.001 to inquiry item and also assign the DIP profile to both inquiry and project. Now, when i put top level WBS element PS.001 on selection screen of DP81,system gives an error "NO expenditure item found". But at the sametime if in place of PS.001 i assign to inquiry PS.001.1 or PS.001.2 and put PS.001.1 or PS.001.2 on selection screen, system doesn't give any error.

So, i just want to know that whether system is behaving correctly ?. Because what i have learnt from different documents and sources we always assign the top level wbse to inquiry item.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not necessary to attach only the top level WBSE.

Conceptually the WBSE which carries the cost plan / which is responsible for execution .... should be responsible for the delivery & billing & to carry revenue.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Make top level as billing element and remove billing tick from lower levels and see if it works !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay

Thanks...I tried it and it is working fine.