cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have couple of queries related to Payment terms.

We are using SRM 4.0 and have configured standalone scenario.

1) How to delete the payment terms replicated from the backend?

2) When creating a contract, I get only those payment terms that are maintained in customizing (Local payment terms). How do I get the list of payment terms replicated from the backend system under F4 functionality?

But while creating the Purchase order, under F4 functionality, I can see payment terms (both)created locally as well as replicated from backend. Only 60 entries can be seen here. Any Idea why? How to expand the search criteria from more than 60 entries?

I have checked the table BBP_PAYTERM and all the payment terms replicated from the backend are appearing.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Upendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know the table from where I can delete the entries? BBP_PAYTERM is not an maintainable table. Is there any other table?

why is that the payment terms (entries backend and local) appear in POs and in Contracts only local entries appear. Am I missing any setting here.

Regards,

Upendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Were you able to solve your problem of few payment terms on contracts? We are experiencing the same problem.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've found an OSS note about the issue and this has resolved our problem.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/780512

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Upendra Kulkarni

1 The Payment terms replicated from backend can be deleted directly from the table.

Or Delete in R3 and do a fresh download which will overright the existing payement terms.

2 All objects coming from backend are stored in table alongwith the logical system name .Check in Tcode BBP_PD where you can enter the object and the object number and find out all the tables relavevant where the data is stored.

3 For increasing the number of hits from 60 on the web right click the web template and find out the template in SE80 say BBPSC01 and change the java code in the template itself.

Regards,

Nimish sheth

pls reward points for helpful answers