cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Defects pareto chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing difficulties to display the verified defects pareto chart in an operator dashboard. I have configured the jobs for extracting data to ODS. Table failhist_agg_fact is filled with production data with several SFC's and several NC loggings. NC have verified status and the sfc are status done.

When i enter a NC for a new SFC in the operator dashboard, I still don't see the pareto chart. Can anybody help me to display the chart?

edit: I have configured the specified nc client for my POD. The only thing I haven't configured is the D2B server? Is that a mandatory component for displaying the pareto chart for verified defects?

Regards,

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that you are seeing an empty chart?

Neither DPMO nor D2B are required for this to work.

You need to schedule and run the batch file FailureHistoryExtract.bat ( or .ksh) in the clients folder.

Thisbatch file only processes 12 hours of data at a time, and the start date is controlled by the table etl_config - so you may want to run the batch file once then update the last_data_date_time to something closer to your actual data's date/time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

I just configured a Server on a NC client, D2B tab, where the D2B server is running. I now see the pareto chart.

edit: I already configured the specified batch files as a job.

Regards,

Manfred

Edited by: M. Klomp on Mar 22, 2011 3:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the D2B server only provides the png files of the layout rawings and schematics back to the client, assuming you press the D2B button on your dashboard. It has no functionality to propulate the chart which is just a java applet.

The chart can be displayed without accessing the D2B functionality. Try stopping the D2B server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right, I deleted the server configuration and I still see the chart, however on closer inspection it's not providing me with the info I want. Not quite sure whether the batch file is run in the client folder though...... I'm checking it now. Thanks for your reply!

Regards, Manfred

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manfred,

D2B is not mandatory for Pareto chart.

Please use this [guide|https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001374722008E/nonconformance.pdf] to set up DPMO.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

It is not DPMO i'm interested in. I want to display my verified defects in a pareto chart on the POD. As far as I've checked, configured everything as the manual for non conformance provided except for the D2B server where I have the strong suspect that this component is mandatory for the setting for the verified defects chart is on the same D2B tab, on the nc client, as the settings for the D2B server.

Regards,

Manfred

Edited by: M. Klomp on Mar 22, 2011 2:35 PM