cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Paper Receipt Exists" check ON by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create a Travel Expense Report through portal, as I select any Trip Expense Type, the "Paper Receipt Exists" gets checked by default.

I do not want it to be ticked automatically. I want it should be selected by user. I think there is a FM where it is hard coded.

Can anyone let me know how and where it is checked?

Thanks

Edited by: chandra chandra on Mar 22, 2011 11:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You can change this in FITVFELD - the field is PTK03-PAPER_RECEIPT and its best to check it as 'invisible for such a scenario and you also need to check that the table setting is set back to standard variant

It is indeed hard coded though as a default value - The code that makes this selection is in MP56TF30

(program SAPMP56T)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for your answer.

Tcode FITVFELD - the field is PTK03-PAPER_RECEIPT has options to set field is visible and field ready for Input but not 'invisible'. For some reasons I need to make this field visible and input enabled (default it should be un-checked.)

MP56TF30 (program SAPMP56T) is for tcode 'TRIP'. I guess that there could be different place for Paper receiipt is check for Portal access.

This issue is not resolved yet.

0 Kudos

My apologies, I just re-checked your initial question and see that you are trying to achieve this in portal, in fact the web dynpro pages are hard coded for this setting.

My answer before was in relation to default value for backend coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case you are in WDA, you can change the settings for the particular page. If WDJ, then I think you need to do the changes in NWDI.