Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Orders - Availability check issue

ajercan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created simultaneous 2 process orders using the same component with the same quantities each 2000 KG, on stock I have only 2000 KG of this component. My problem is that the system confirmed on both orders the same qty of 2000 KG (total= 4000 kg) although on stock there are only 2000 kg.

The scope of check includes: safety stock, reservations, sales reqmts, deliveries, depend reservations, rel. order reqs, the check is made without RLT.

The avali check includes single records for Total Sales reqs and Total Deliv reqs

What should be checked and changed in this case in order to allocate the existing qty on stock?

Thanks,

Andrei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the checking group defined, enable the check box for " Block Quantity requirements" ie Material block in availability check with transfer of qties and then carryout the availability check.

Also if you are doing the material availability check w/o RLT following is the result.

Items for which the delivery date falls within the replenishment lead time, but for which there is no inventory, are confirmed for delivery after the replenishment lead time. In the case of items for which the delivery date falls after the end of the replenishment lead time, the system assumes that everything can be confirmed

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (0)