cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple inbound idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenaroi is Proxy-Soap(Request)-Soap(Response)---IDOC(Multiple IDOC).

I am able to do this with one inbound idoc but i am unable to configure multiple inbound idoc with the scenario.

My proxy is sending data to soap to intialise request and get the response and send that resopnse data to idoc based on certain condition where i have three idoc at inbound side .

So in One response message i have to send data to three idoc at the same time.

Please suggest.

Regards

V Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

r u using BPM?

receive-->Traformation-->send->trasformation(SOAP RespIDoc's)>Send(depend on number of IDoc's).

Map SOAP response to Multiple IDoc;s using muti mapping or you can develop individual mappings.

but exeucte Traformation step(Operation Mapping)out side BPM,i mean call Operation mapping in Interface Determination.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Raj,

Yes I am using BPM.

Can u please give me detailed explanation.

Regards

Edited by: noemailaddressesallowed on Mar 22, 2011 10:22 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to generate different types of IDOCs then map in BPM....if you are just generating mulitple instances of the same IDOC then you can do it in Interface Determination (outside BPM)

Did you change the occurence of your IDOC? If not then you will always get one IDOC: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Mar 22, 2011 3:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is different type of IDOC.

Can you please define the steps to configure the scenario using BPM.

Regards

V Santhosh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

receive -->SYncSend_SOAP --> transfromation (generating three IDOCs into three containers) --> three send steps each sending out the different idoc.