cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Sender FCC doesn't allow repetitive segments and unbounded together

Former Member
0 Kudos

File Sender FCC give me error if I use the repeatitive structure and * (Unbounded) together. Here is the recordset structure UNH,1,BGM,1,DTM,1,NAD,1,CNI,1,STS,1,RFF,*,DTM,1 for which I am getting the error "Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR consistency check in recordset structure validation (line no. 12: missing structure(s) before type 'DTM' "

If I use the recordset structure UNH,1,BGM,1,DTM,1,NAD,1,CNI,1,STS,1,RFF,2,DTM,1 then I am able to parse the file. But My requirement is that I will expect variable no of RFF segments in my structure. If you guys could help me that would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad

In this case try to maintain the following in content conversion parameters.

Key Field Name = Key

<xml>.fieldFixedLengths = 1,......................

<xml>.fieldNames = Key,.................

<xml>.keyFieldValue = 1

<xml>.keyFieldInStructure = ignore

<xml>.endSeparator = ,

Think this should solve your problem.

Refer the following SAP help link :-

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm]

-Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik I have already made these configuration here I am using a delimited rather than fixed lenth those are ok but If you read my question is about repeating the same segment over and over mutiple time when the record set have atleast one segment with the unbounded occurances.