cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Here is the situation: here's a inquiry from the customer for a unit price contract project type (resource related billing), I've been reading from different sources on how the process should be and I'm a little confused.

According to BOS, the process should be: Inquiry (IBOS type) --> Quotation (QBOS) --> Sale Order/Contract (OBOS/OBSS). So in this process, how do we price the project and how do we do it? Can we do network cost planning and then price the project based on the planning costs?

On the other hand, according to the resource related billing, we would have to configure the DIP profile, but the document type for pricing a project in DIP profile should be AP.

My question is can we combine the BOS and DIP processes together in order to price a project? Can we do network cost planning with all the required resources (materials, labours, general costs...) and then pricing the project by creating the dynanic items in the quotation (let's say there are 3 line items: material, labour, and other fee)?

My reference resources are Bill Of Services (SAP Help) and "DIP introduction", but I'm not sure how to link them together.

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/51/5828e4a44c11d189bf0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Check out the scenarios to find the one that suits your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul but it's not what I'm looking for. I think I will do a little more searching.

Regards,