Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to Idoc Serialization of Cremas and adrmas interface

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

This is scnario which need to develop a interface to pull specific company code data from one ECC system to another ECC system using sap PI. The data is vendor master, for which i used Serialization of adrmas and cremas. I have restricted the cremas data by implementing a user-exit. Now i am trying to restrict the address data on dependent on cremas which is not working.

Have any one who has worked on smillar scnario clarify whether it is possible by using standard filters on dependent objets or not. If not how we can achive this .

Regards

Vijay

Edited by: vijay Kumar on Mar 23, 2011 7:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use maintain order at runtime in SAP PI to send CREMAS and ADRMAS IDOCs sequentially to SAP ECC. This way, SAP PI will make sure ADRMAS IDOC will reach SAP ECC always after CREMAS.

Now in SAP ECC, IDOCs has to be processed sequentially. that is, the first IDOC reached should be processed first. Check with ECC ABAP person for this.

-Gouri

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gouri,

thanks for reply, here in this scnario the processing of idocs will be taken care by serilalization. I am concern about how we can restrict adrmas idoc creation on base of cremas in source system. I am trying to implement depend distribution in model . But this config is not working , i need an help here how we can restrict adrmas on compnay code basis

Regards

Vijay