SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing an EBF bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to perform reversal to EBFbills? I tried on both EA20 (full reversal) and EA21 (partial reversal) and both gave me the error AH898. I need to reverse the EBF bills because I need to reverse move-in document. Can someone advise how can I get rid of the EBF bills once they are convereted into the system.

Thanks

W

4 REPLIES 4

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello W,

A migrated EBF document is a document of a legacy document and not created with IS-U. because of this a reversal (which is linked with the contract change) is not possible. You just can enter a move out at a later day and correct the amount via a manual billing.

I hope this is helpful.

regards

Olivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello W,

Reversal of EBF document is not possible. However, you can perform adjustment reversal in order to do the needful. Sort of : if you want to give credit to the customer, add negative amount lines.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

What if i want to do a reverse move-in because the customer was moved in to a wrong premise? Performing a move-out would not be an option.

Any advice is much appreciated.

0 Kudos

Oh Yes.

Thats the thing you should do.