cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIDX Message Standard - module parameter .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I'm trying to set the Message Standard for a non standard PIP document . Like for example as shown here

<messageStandard>

<FreeFormText xml:lang="EN">PIDX</FreeFormText>

</messageStandard>

<standardVersion>

<VersionIdentifier>1.0</VersionIdentifier>

</standardVersion>

I would like to set the messageStandard to PIDX .

I know that i can do this through module parameters , but i just can't get the right parameter name for the message standard . I tried all different combination s and it doesn't seem to set that particular attribute .

Would be great if there are any tips or suggestions for this one . Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved without any help

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats good. But still you can update the thread with the solution. It will help others in future.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul /Prateek,

we are implementing PIDX  "P21" Invoice I have downloaded schema from site and configured RNIF 2.0 but we are getting below error on Module do you know solution for below error

we are working on scenario SAP PI 7.1 PIDX scenario using RNIF 2.0 getting below Error on RNIF Channel

------

Channel correctly configured with the following: Receiver Agreement:

Component and channel PIP do not match<br>

--------------

Message processing failed. Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.aii.af.protocol.ispeak.resources.ResourceMessage.getText() of an object loaded from field com.sap.aii.af.protocol.ispeak.exceptions.ISPBaseException.errorMessage of an object loaded from local variable 'this'

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We need your expertise help as we are implementing PIP 21 scenario.

We are getting either Exception or ReceiptAcknowledgment from Buyer into PI Messaging system.

We need to read that message from Messaging system, How  can we achieve this  to send back the Excpetion or RecieptAcknowledment back to source system.

Thanks,

Ch