Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPARA table diferent so user parameters not set in CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue where there are 3 parameters that need to be set for every retail user and they do not exist in the TPARA table in SM (CUA) but they do exist in ECP. That means that when creating new users via CUA those 3 parameters are not available to add so we have to then go to the user in the production system and add them manually. How can I get these 3 pararmeters into the table in SM so that they can be added when the user is created?

The parameters are

LE_SHP_DEL_MON_LISTT Delivery Monitor:List Type

Parameter Value HC

LE_VL10_UPG_NOMSG Do not send info message for Conversion of VL04

Parameter Value X

NDR Print via output control in MM-Inventory Management

Parameter Value X

Can we use table maintenance to add entries to the table in SM or should I have the Basis team update the tablle? Or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks

Bobbi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bobbie,

or you set your central system accordingly to ignore non existing parameters with the switch CUA_PARAMETER_CHECK according to note 395841 (value I). Then you don't need to create that parameters in the central system.

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wouldn't be too worried about this. I would just create them in the parent system. SM30 should work.

Cheers

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bobbie,

or you set your central system accordingly to ignore non existing parameters with the switch CUA_PARAMETER_CHECK according to note 395841 (value I). Then you don't need to create that parameters in the central system.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

But I want those parameters to be available in the parent system. The user profile has to include 11 parameters, eight of which exist in parent and 3 that do not. So the way it is now, it is a two step process. Create the user in parent system and then go to production child system to add the remaining 3 parameters. I want to make it a one step process by having all 11 parameters available in the parent system.

I just need to get those 3 parameters into the table.

or are you saying that if we set the parent to ignore the parameter check, we could add them even if they are not in the table?

thanks

0 Kudos

Never mind, it might help if I read the note before posting a response!

Either of these answers will fix the issue!