cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer master record exists for sold-to party 92000015

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

When I tried to create Sales Order, I have got an error - No customer master record exists for sold-to party 92000015.

Regarding Partner Functions, What I did was, I have assigned Sold-to-party, Ship-to-party, Bill-to-party, Payer to my Customer Group and I did not maintain Partner Functions in Customer Master - Sales Area - Partner Functions. (It may be the reason for this error)

Under Partner Functions tab in Sales Area tab - There is one tab called Number. What It is?

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

pl make sure in customer master partner function tab. there is a partner function "sold to party and others".

thx

dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Partner Functions tab in Sales Area tab - There is one tab called Number. What It is?

For what combination, We need to maintain Partner Functions under Sales Area tab in Customer Master?

YNi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see my reply in blue:

For what combination, We need to maintain Partner Functions under Sales Area tab in Customer Master?

Per SAP standard, partner function SP(sold to party),PY(payer),SH(ship to),BP(bill to) will be generated automatically once you creating a sold to unless you change the customization, could you be ensure the account group of this account is sold to (0001), if so, please go to partner function of sales area data tab and tell me what you saw.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niranjan,

It is nothing but your Customer code you have created, as u need to maintain all four partners with partner Function

SP,SH,BP and PY and against Number tab u will put SP code,SH Code,BP Code,PYcode such as 10000084 etc.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

dandyniyi1471
Discoverer
0 Kudos

good day, i am having the same issue. it says no customer master record exists for sold-to party. how do i resolve this?

Explorer
0 Kudos

I also having same issue .

I tired for this issue.

Please Help to resolve this issue

No customer master record exists for sold-to party 100495

Message No. VP199.

I have maintain all.

My Number :6382852925

Country Code:+91

0 Kudos

Plz suggest other way.

i have tried all but not received any solution

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

im not able to find enviorment in S&D , partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niranjan,

Even though the issue is resolved. Those who are referring this thread may look into this area to resolve the issue

Within customizing, select Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner determination -> Define partner functions -> Customer master data -> Environment -> Acct grp assignment. Here you assign the function required to the current account group.

Once you assign the account group, you can come to xd02 and specify the partner function with customer number.

Thanks,

Saket

mahavir_patil
Explorer

Hi,

I am also getting the same error, but I am not able to find Environment in the IMG path which you have mentioned in prev. soluition.

Please help me out in this case.

Regards,

Mahavir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue fixed now

dandyniyi1471
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Kindly give step-by step on how you fixed the issue.

thanks

0 Kudos

plz give the step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check if you have done the following activities :-

1. Assignment of Mandatory Partner Functions to Partner Det. Pro.

2. Assignment of Partner Det. Pro to Account Group.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Niranjan,

When you create sales order,SP an SH is picked from customer master.

So in sales area tab u have to have all the partner functions.

As said above,check the assignment for partner functions and account groups.

Also check wether the number range is assigned for account group