cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing scales based on both gross weight and net weight

0 Kudos

Hi,

My client currently uses pricing scales based on gross weight. So in pricing condition types, I have configuration for gross weight in pricing scales.

Currently my client has aquired another company which uses pricing scales based on net weight. The client wants to maintain the new company pricing scales based on net weight. Also the pricing procedure will be the same which will be used for both companies. In this case, I cannot make any changes to the pricing condition or pricing procedure level. I am not sure if Scales formula will work in this case. Has anyone work on this scenario. Kindly help.

Nik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the condition record can be maintained as company code dependent->Just create a new access sequence

where company code included.,

BR

L

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your answers. The process which I suggested works. The developer was able to code it for me and it works fine

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva, Luis and Laxmi,

Thank you for your answers.

With the merger, both companies will be operating in the same company code and same sales area. They also have many common customers. So doing it based on company code will not be possible.

The only way to identify is the product hierarchy PH1 to PH6 which will distinguish whether the material belongs to original company or the new merged company. Let me know if I can use this logic to identify the scale basis. I have talked to my developer and he will let me know if this is possible. But if someone has worked on it, that would make sure that it is possible.

Thanks

Nik

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes what you had suggested is perfect to achieve the requirement. Definitely, your ABAPer should be able to address this, though I have not experienced a similar scenario.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you going to consider this new company in SAP ?? Same Company Code ?? How about sales area ??

If everything is same, then you can adopt the suggestion given by Shiva.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code V/08,in the pricing procedure, for the condition type, add a new routine in alternate Alternative formula for condition base value field. The new routine should contain logic if company code is X-use gross weight (the coding can be copied from routine 12) and if the company code is Y=then use net weight (the coding can be copied from routine 13).The new routine should be developed in t.code VOFM->Formula->condition base value. Check with an ABAPer, who can help with this.

Regards,